Saturday, August 26, 2006

published

My friend Jeff is re-opening the Satyricon. If you are unfamiliar with the Satyricon, it used to be the longest running punk rock music venue on the west coast. It closed a few years ago. Jeff needed photos of himself for an article in the Mercury, and he asked me to take them. The article came out on Thursday. The picture is small, and nowhere in the paper do they have photo credits. Despite the fact that you have to be looking for the picture to notice it and I got absolutely no recognition, a photo of mine has officially been published in a periodical for the first time.

6 comments:

Judith Ann said...

congradulations!!! you should at least post the pic...

Anonymous said...

I agree with Judy! You should also celebrate your graduation from side dishes.

Tyler Long said...

I will try to scan the article today

Anonymous said...

The no try, only do.

Anonymous said...

There is no try, only do.

Damn it for no editing.

Anonymous said...

There was that one time that the pictures you took of us were on the internet.


...


But I guess pictures of a donkey show don't count as "being published".