Friday, August 04, 2006

a lot going on

This weekend looks like it is going to be pretty busy.

I am leaving work 10 minutes early to meet Ally and Tyrel at the movie theater to see Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby tonight.

Tomorrow is going to be the really busy day. Actually, everything is happening at the same time, so really it is just a busy night. Judy Cecil (a high school friend) is moving to Ireland, probably for good, and her going away party starts around 6pm. Caleb's bachelor party (if you can call it that) is tomorrow night too, although aparently no one has actually planned anything because Caleb put at least three seperate people in charge of planning it, as well as put a bunch of restrictions on the party (i.e. no staying overnight anywhere and no strippers or strip clubs). I guess I'm still in the wedding, since he hasn't asked me not to be, although I'll be surprised if I ever hear from him after the wedding. Saturday night, Aura (Tyrel's friend) is having a party at her place too. I'm not sure if I'll make it to her party. I guess it depends on how Caleb's faux bachelor party goes.

If anything is planned for Sunday, I can't think of it. I hope not. I would like to relax for a change. I would also like to work on getting all of my emulators and games loaded onto my old desktop computer and put the computer in the garage so that we can start playing some NES, SNES and Genesis games out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Insert obligatory Tecmo Super Bowl comment here.