Thursday, September 14, 2006

sad news

I just got an email telling me that my friend Becky's older sister was just killed in a car accident. Ally and I just went to Becky's wedding a few weeks ago. I never knew her sister, but I can't imagine losing my siblings. An ex-girlfriend of mine also lost a brother while I was dating her, so I can kind of imagine what Becky is going through. How terrible that this happened so soon after her wedding. This is supposed to be a happy time for her and her new husband. I hope she's handling it okay.

For anyone who may be interested, here is a link to a website about her and her funeral.

http://www.briergoldens.com/casey.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler can you email me Becky's contact info please?

Anonymous said...

i know what she is going through! I don't know becky but she is in my heart and mind!