Thursday, January 11, 2007

like being in school again

This morning I woke up at my normal time (6:45 am), took a shower, checked my email, got dressed in my work clothes and then checked my voicemail at work only to find out that the office was opening 2 hours late due to inclement weather. It did snow, a little bit, and it is a bit icy outside but it doesn't seem bad enough to open the office late. I guess I have to remember that some of the employees live in the hills or closer to the mountain, and they probably got more snow than we did here at my house.

Not that I'm not excited about working less today, that's not the problem. What I'm upset about is the fact that I'm up, awake and ready for work. All I can do is sit around drinking coffee and watching the news for 2 hours. I'd rather be sleeping in.

4 comments:

jasonslye said...

Or writing in your blog.

Unknown said...

Play WoW?

Rebecca said...

you'll have to teach me how to make a *real* loaf of bread when you're here in a few months, dude.

Tyler Long said...

i'll see if i can get my grandma's recipe