Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i hope it worked

I'm going in to get more blood work done today in order to see if my triglyceride count is lower. I was supposed to go back 2 weeks after the last time, but that was the day it snowed and I kind of forgot about it. It has now been 3 weeks, and I've been pretty good about adhering to a low fat diet. I have lost some weight, and I feel healthier. It's been hard though. I have wanted to eat a cheeseburger and pizza for 3 weeks now. Maybe if my counts are lower, I can splurge a little to celebrate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SPLURGE!!!

Tyler Long said...

if an anonymous person is telling me I should splurge, then I definitely should

Ally said...

dont trust it

Shanny said...

eat a cheeseburger, but make it your self, with lower fat meat (or turkey burgers) and cheese and put on some tom or lett (what ever you like). bbq or on a foreman grill if you have one.

I am totally proud of you!!

i am such a food nerd

Tyler Long said...

i want pizza, and I want it from flying pie pizzeria

jasonslye said...

Resist!

Tyler Long said...

no way ... i'm eating pizza tonight ... i'm giving myself one night a week as a "Sin" night