Wednesday, January 10, 2007

i hate global warming

I remember when I was kid that it would snow a decent amount every winter. I remember snow days every year where we would spend the day sledding and having snowball fights.

Now it seems like all we get is ice storms. Sure, every once in a while it snows, but it snows so little that you couldn't really go sledding or make very many snowballs. Most of the time the snow is gone before the day is over anyway.

The weathermen on TV keeping warning that it is supposed to snow today. There are news reports about how the buses are getting chained up and how the Department of Transportation is getting ready with plows and sand for the roads.

All the while I keep noticing that the snow level is supposed to be around 500 feet. That means that only the hills will get snow. That is, if we even get snow at all.

I know that I could drive an hour or so and be at Mt. Hood and play in the snow, but it is just so much more fun when it is in your own yard and your own neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Global Warning Does Not Exist And Is An Illusion Brought To You By The Green Power Movement.


-This messsage brought to you by Big Oil.

Ally said...

I knew Adam was Big Oil!