Wednesday, December 27, 2006

sick

For X-mas, Ally and I both got sick. I'm not 100% sure who gave us this great gift, but whoever it was .... THANKS!

The worst part is that my supervisior at work is in South Carolina for vacation and I have to be at work while he's gone because I am the only one in the department that can do some of the things that need to be done on a daily basis. If he were here, I would definitely have called in sick today and rested. That's just not an option right now, so I'll just have to bear with the discomfort and get through the sickness.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it could be worse--you could be sharing the office with you

Tyler Long said...

i left ... you can only sort of complain

Tyler Long said...

but they give me sick time so that I don't need to "man up"

Mandy said...

It's nice that half the department really knows what they're doing so when this happens, noone else can cover. Choice.

Anonymous said...

the wellest oiled department on the west coast, we are!

anyway, i can complain all i want, and currently that's only sort of. i do what i want!

really, though, if you want to see a "pussy" that'll be me after tyler spreads his germs all over the office and i'm too much of a newb to take sick time. thus, the cycle has only just begun...

Tyler Long said...

it's true, ally was a lot sicker than I was

Unknown said...

you mean like "Siiiiick bro that's totally tight nice-nice!!"

Shanny said...

not me please!!!

or adam!!