Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Oh no!

The Oregon Ducks football team started the year off so well, only to end the year terribly. It was frustrating and embarrassing as a fan.

Now, a few days before their bowl game with BYU, I find out that they are going to be wearing new, ugly helmets in the game.

Their uniforms are already of questionable taste, but I have always been able to stick up for them to people who made fun of them. With these new helmets though, I may not be able to defend the choice ... they are simply hideous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you meant to say is "already of *unquestionable* taste".

The more outrageous they are the better. I love the fact that everyone knows about the uni's, and can describe them in detail. I'm a college football fan, and I bet I couldn't do that for a lot of teams.

Shanny said...

I LOVE THE NEW HELMETS!!!!

Tyler Long said...

flames? .... really?

Anonymous said...

Yea seriously. Why the hell not. I mean, you have to ask yourself if that's any crazier then some of the other crap that they are doing with advertizing on other uniforms. Selling advertising space on a uniform is more re-re then a yellow hat with flames on it.