Thursday, June 12, 2008

neglect

My poor neglected blog. I haven't written anything in here for such a long time. I hope no one has forgotten about me.

So much has happened since I last posted. A trip to Vegas, birthday parties, a trip to Eugene, drinking, hot tubs, more kickball, etc.

I will try to get a few photo albums up here soon, and I will try my hardest to post more frequently too. That is, if anyone is still reading.

Ally has a week off from school coming up, so I decided to take that week off from work too. We will be heading to Astoria for two nights for some relaxation. The hotel we are staying at, Cannery Pier Hotel, seems really great. They ave an old 1930's limo that they chauffeur you around in, free bike rentals, a wine and lox social hour every day, and a perfect location right on the Columbia River with views of the Astoria-Megler bridge and a short walk, bike ride or trolley ride to downtown on the boardwalk. Other than just relaxing, maybe we'll go check out the house from Goonies and maybe also go to Fort Stevens State Park and check out the bunkers, battery and the wreck of the Peter Iredale.

After that, Shain and Deana will be in Portland for a few daysas part of their extensive road trip.

Ally and I are also trying to get a road trip planned for September with Jamie and Michelle.

No comments: