Tuesday, April 22, 2008

pics finally

Here are the photos from our drunken night of debauchery the other weekend. I have left out any and all photos of testicles and penises.

Ally and I are leaving for Vegas on Friday and are looking forward to some time away from home, work, school, cold weather, etc. It will also be nice to see Deana, Shain and some other friends (wink, wink).

Congrats to Shannon and Adam on the birth of their son. I have seen pics and can verify that he is adorable.

In the same vein, a belated congrats to Jeff and Jen (whom I don't think read this blog) on the birth of their daughter last month. She also is adorable.

My friends have set a pretty high standard. When I have kids I guess they have to be cute too.

1 comment:

Shanny said...

Drake thanks you for the acknowledgment!