Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a terrible start

I woke up the day after my birthday and threw up in the sink. I had clearly had too much to drink. I spent almost the entire day on the couch too hungover to move. It wasn't until probably 3pm or so that I finally got off the couch and went with Ally and Slye to get some food.

The next day I went to work and the whole time my head felt like a balloon. I was dizzy and starting to feel a fever coming on. I left work early and went home to lay on the couch.

I woke up yesterday thinking that I was feeling much better. I took a shower to get ready for work and instantly starting feeling feverish again. I laid on the couch and pretty much stayed there the whole day, drifting in and out of sleep. I felt cold, but was sweating profusely.

This morning I felt a bit better than yesterday and decided to come to work. I am at my desk right now, but my head still feels a bit weird and I'm still a bit sweaty. I wish this fever would just go away. I hate feeling this way.

What a terrible way to start a new year of my life.

5 comments:

Shanny said...

UH OH! I missed your birthday! What did you guys do? (I would have like a little warning, I warn you about my bday every year, your welcome)

PS what day was it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
and I am sorry your sick.

Tyler Long said...

It was last Saturday, the 8th. I'm sorry we didn't warn you about it. After last year's debacle, we didn't want to make too big a deal of it.

Anonymous said...

There was a debacle last year? All I remember is drinking, I think....

Tyler Long said...

were you even there last year?

Anonymous said...

Yes, for all the drama!