Friday, July 14, 2006

Hello

I opened this account a while back and never posted on it. I always had MySpace for blogs. I am quitting MySpace in a few days so I thought I would try this site out. I'm bad at writing blogs anyways, so I may not post very often. I may even keep this a secret, I haven't decided yet. I like the idea of having a blog where I can write about things just to get them out. Maybe it is better if no one reads them, maybe not. It's sort of a situation of a tree falling in the woods. If I write my thoughts and emotions in a blog that no one reads, does it help me feel better or understand myself better; or do I need some sort of recognition, vilification, or vindication from the words I type? Is it good enough to have an outlet without feedback? People talk to psychiatrists everyday and the only other person that knows what is said is the doctor. Does that help? I have only been to a psychiatrist a few times in my life and I was maybe 12. I don't remember if it helped. I still had a lot of angst as a teenager, but I think that is normal.

Maybe I will let people know about this blog. Certainly that is true only of certain people though. We'll see.

No comments: