Thursday, February 07, 2008

finally finished

My half-sleeve tattoo is finally finished, and it looks amazing! Well actually, right now it is dry and peeling so it doesn't look too great, but the finished product is great. I couldn't have asked for a more talented, awesome and overall great guy to have spent so many hours with. That's not even mentioning the fact that he was poking me with needles the whole time. Tim Jordan is a great tattoo artist. He does such amazing work, with such an amazing style all his own. Most of the time he was working on this, he had me laughing so hard I would forget that it hurt. If you are thinking about getting a tattoo, go see Tim at Optic Nerve Arts here in Portland.

Last but not least, here it is ...

5 comments:

Shanny said...

I love it!!! I am glad you got to be in pain and laugh at the same time.

Judith Ann said...

looks amazing tyler! Maybe i'll look at going to tim next time i'm looking for a tattoo...as my normal artist moved to arizona...boo!

Tyler Long said...

you should! he's great!

Anonymous said...

That is intense. I like it!

Anonymous said...

Hey bro whats up my name is kurt. i really think that's a really fucking awesome tat. and even though i hate copying peoples tats i've actually been searching for something like that on my arm... Can you give me the picture or tell me where you got it from i would really appreciate it. my myspace address is www.myspace.com/i_r_kurt