Sunday, September 30, 2007

autumn

Somehow we missed the usual Oregon summer where it will stay hot and dry basically from July until the end of September. The temperature has dropped significantly and the rain has returned. Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love the colors of the leaves, I love the brisk air, and I love the fog. However, I think I also love Autumn because it is a welcome break from the heat and sunshine of summer. It reminds me that I live in a state that enjoys all 4 seasons instead of a place like Arizona where seasons are just different variations on "hot as hell". The fact that our summer was filled with overcast days and a decent amount of rain makes me not really ready for the Autumn quite yet. If nothing else, I could really do without the rain just yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i looove fall too!

Where I Lived and What I Lived For said...

SHHHHHHHHHiiiit.
I still haven't finished painting my house, yet.....

Anonymous said...

so i have read all of your blogs and descovered that i am not in them. Disappionting. however i am willing to forgive if your next blog at least metions my name :]
oh and your step mom wants to know were her blog, in which you wrote so many nice things about her, is at.
just thought i'd let you know.
well, have a good one.