Sunday, June 24, 2007

owwwww

I spent 4 hours yesterday getting the water colored on my tattoo. It was painful. The water is mostly on my inner arm, in the "ditch", close to my armpit and on my elbow. These are all sensitive parts of your arm.After about 3.5 hours, I actually started to feel queasy for a moment. I feel like such a wuss.

Now I'm just trying to let it heal. My arm is sore and I have to do most things with just one arm. It was very difficult to sleep last night.

It's all worth it though. The water looks great. I'm excited to get more work done, although I'm starting to think it may take a while to finish. I need to save more money.

4 comments:

Shanny said...

lets see a picture

Tyler Long said...

i'm going to wait to take a pic until after it isn't swelled anymore

Tyler Long said...

thanks judy

it's funny because my squid tattoo didn't hurt very badly, but it also has absolutely no ink on the inner arm. the water i got done was almost entirely my inner arm

Tyler Long said...

you don't have any tattoos slye ... come on now