Monday, October 16, 2006

so much good new music

So many bands that I like have recently released new albums, or are about to. I'm excited because I was starting to get bored with the same albums over and over again.

The new albums that I have heard and liked are:

Converge - No Heroes
Isis - In the Absence of Truth
These Arms are Snakes - Easter
Blood Brothers - Young Machetes
Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Glenn Danzig - Black Aria II
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife
Cursive - Happy Hollow

The new albums that I haven't listened to yet and therefore have no opinion of yet:

Mogwai - Soundtrack of Zidane, un portrait du 21e siècle
Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist

9 comments:

Tyler Long said...

I can't believe that I forgot about the new Cursive album ... it's good too

Anonymous said...

You can't be the first one to comment on your post. I guess just as Adam always complains about.....no edit feature.

Anonymous said...

I'm not posting because I hate music.

Tyler Long said...

if you hate music, you should listen to the new "These arms are snakes" album ... It has renewed my interest in music ... it's THAT good!

Anonymous said...

I hate arms and snakes.

Tyler Long said...

i think being in Dallas, TX is making you angry

you don't hate arms or snakes

Tyler Long said...

or music

Tyler Long said...

he's in Dallas ... he told me so himself

Anonymous said...

yes yes I suck! he is in dallas, but what would i know, tyler gets more correspondance than me



is that how you spell correspondance?!