Monday, October 23, 2006

office drama

Why is it that some people seem to thrive on drama? When there is no drama in their lives, they create drama by gossiping and assuming things that are untrue.

I was made aware today that some people at my work think that my coworker Mandy and I are dating. This is stupid. Mandy and I work the exact same schedule so we leave every day at the same time. We also both come from the Fargo/Moorhead, North Dakota area. We have become friends over time at work. But that is all, just friends. She has a boyfriend and I have a wife. Is it really so hard to believe that two people of the opposite sex can be "just friends"?

People should just mind their own business and not read so much into stupid circumstances.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it's safe to assume that anyone walking out of a building at the same time are dating...

Tyler Long said...

well duh

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what doin' it is called now. They're, "walking out of the building together".