Tuesday, October 07, 2008

oh yeah ... I have a blog

I feel like I have forgotten completely about this blog. If any one is still checking this, I'm sure that you feel that way too. I can only apologize and hope that you accept it.

So, what have I been up to all this time? Not a whole lot. I have been consumed with keeping up-to-date with my Oregon Ducks football team. I spend way too much time reading articles, blogs and message boards looking for news and new opinions on my team. It's been a crazy season already with some pretty high highs and already some very low lows. I know that most of the people reading this blog couldn't care less, but I have to be honest if I'm going to tell you what I've been doing with myself lately.

But of course I couldn't possibly spend every single moment of my life on football, right? Right. We've also spent quite a few Mondays at North Bar winning trivia night (once against Ally ... whoops). We've also spent a few nights with my dad, step mom and sister. I joined a gym last week and have been trying to go after work since it is across the street from the office. I have been reading a lot lately too. I mostly just read on the Max to and from work, but I have been blowing through quite a few good books ... some I had previously read and some that are new to me.

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Reading and exercise are sooo good!! I miss the gym....We understand the whole football thing (adam) Drake likes to watch his ducks too!!

Krystin said...

do you. do you really? update it mo-fo!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! You STILL have a blog.

Eric