Monday, July 09, 2007

BBQ

Come celebrate Bastille Day with us!

We're having a barbeque this Saturday, July 14th. All of our friends are invited. We will be buying hamburgers, hotdogs and some chips. If you want to eat anything other than that please bring it along with beverages of your choice. We're hoping to start around 5 pm. If you can make it, please RSVP so we know how much food to buy. If you need directions to our house please email me.

Oh and really we're not actually celebrating Bastille Day but if anyone wants to wear a beret, a funny mustache or any other item that screams French pride, please feel free.

3 comments:

Where I Lived and What I Lived For said...

So..... that means you won't be setting any French convicts free who pose no real threat to society. I spit on your grave!

Tyler Long said...

if you show up, we could create a reenactment

Judith Ann said...

Sorry I will not be attending. Please do avoir l'amusement.

oui oui.